1410 Colorado St,
Tallahassee, FL 32304
- 1,198 sqft
Est. Value* : $74,220
- 1,198 sqft
1410 Colorado St is a single family home in Tallahassee, FL. This home was built in 2002 and includes 1,198 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 11/20/2015, this property sold for $31,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $74,220. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Colorado St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Colorado St is located in a community that is home to 35,137 residents, which has increased by 10.3% since 2000. 34.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (43.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (21.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Colorado St has a median household income of $22,770 and spends about $26,857 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Colorado St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Colorado St include Amos P. Godby High School, Griffin Middle School, and John G Riley Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1050 (526 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.7% of the residents near 1410 Colorado St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Colorado St is about 66.1 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Colorado St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$164,900 For Sale
1515 Sharon Rd,
$200,000 For Sale
2020 Continental Avenue 150,
$79,900 For Sale
$25,000 For Sale
1571 Stone 3C,
$79,900 For Sale
1571 Stone 4d,
$73,900 For Sale
1571 Stone 12 D,
$82,000 For Sale
$149,000 For Sale
2110 Skyland Dr,
$175,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Amos P. Godby High School||9-12||1,290||59||21.8||0.57 mi|
|Griffin Middle School||6-8||542||31||17.4||0.72 mi|
|John G Riley Elementary School||PK-5||609||40||15.2||0.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.