1410 Bonnie Loop Rd,
Plant City, FL 33565
- 1 Beds
- 986 sqft
Est. Value* : $85,910
- 1 Beds
- 986 sqft
1410 Bonnie Loop Rd is a single family home in Plant City, FL. This home was built in 1962 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 986 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $85,910. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Bonnie Loop Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Bonnie Loop Rd is located in a community that is home to 17,673 residents, which has increased by 13.9% since 2000. 81.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Bonnie Loop Rd has a median household income of $49,467 and spends about $42,721 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Bonnie Loop Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 26.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Bonnie Loop Rd include Cork Elementary School, and Strawberry Crest High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 1410 Bonnie Loop Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Bonnie Loop Rd is about 64.9 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Bonnie Loop Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3425 Thonotosassa Road,
$380,000 For Sale
4324 Country Hills Boulevard,
$195,000 For Sale
3804 AIRPORT ROAD,
$364,000 For Sale
1207 Lavender Jewel Court,
$395,500 For Sale
2004 Masters Way,
$399,500 For Sale
2106 JOHNSON LOOP,
$199,999 For Sale
114 W Bates Street,
$114,900 For Sale
1406 Gordon St N,
$214,900 For Sale
505 Johnson St S,
$145,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cork Elementary School||PK-5||709||53||13.3||1.91 mi|
|Patricia Sullivan Metropolitan Ministries Partnership School||K-5||114||9||12.6||19.2 mi|
|Strawberry Crest High School||9-12||2,319||126||18.4||4.98 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.