14106 Sr 471,
Webster, FL 33597
- 1,723 sqft
Est. Value* : $171,200
- 1,723 sqft
14106 Sr 471 is a single family home in Webster, FL. This home was built in 1961 and includes 1,723 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $171,200. Frequently asked questions about 14106 Sr 471 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 Sr 471 is located in a community that is home to 7,738 residents, which has increased by 26.2% since 2000. 75.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 Sr 471 has a median household income of $35,383 and spends about $34,523 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 Sr 471 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (499 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 14106 Sr 471 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 Sr 471 is about 62.6 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 Sr 471 resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14342 SR 471,
$275,000 For Sale
2613 CR 721,
$522,500 For Sale
978 C 478A,
$434,900 For Sale
10190 CR 707,
$450,000 For Sale
7709 CR 745,
$219,900 For Sale
11920 S US Hwy 301,
$325,000 For Sale
3476 CR 656,
$214,500 For Sale
Lot 195 CHESTNUT RIDGE RD,
$15,500 For Sale
5255 Olivet Dr.,
$380,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.