14107 Happy Hill Rd,
Dade City, FL 33525
- 6,369 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 6,369 sqft
14107 Happy Hill Rd is a single family home in Dade City, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bathrooms and 6,369 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Happy Hill Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Happy Hill Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,477 residents, which has increased by 9.2% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Happy Hill Rd has a median household income of $41,784 and spends about $38,197 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Happy Hill Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Happy Hill Rd include Pasco High School, Pasco Middle School, and San Antonio Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (499 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 14107 Happy Hill Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Happy Hill Rd is about 60.7 degrees in January and 82.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Happy Hill Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13910 14th Street,
$285,900 For Sale
37714 Church Avenue,
$350,000 For Sale
11821 Fort King Road,
$130,000 For Sale
11821 Fort King Road,
$160,000 For Sale
37441 Hickory Hill Lane,
$259,900 For Sale
37933 Howard Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
11310 Grandview Dr.,
$699,000 For Sale
16644 Sweetwater Road,
$388,000 For Sale
$138,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pasco High School||9-12||1,781||110||16.1||1.89 mi|
|Pasco Middle School||6-8||916||64||14.3||2.26 mi|
|San Antonio Elementary School||PK-5||663||48||13.8||2.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.