14107 Leonard Norman Rd,
Macclenny, FL 32063
- 3,856 sqft
Est. Value* : $190,000
- 3,856 sqft
14107 Leonard Norman Rd is a duplex in Macclenny, FL. This home was built in 1984 and includes eight bathrooms and 3,856 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $190,000. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Leonard Norman Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Leonard Norman Rd is located in a community that is home to 10,564 residents, which has increased by 22.4% since 2000. 80.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Leonard Norman Rd has a median household income of $43,109 and spends about $38,968 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Leonard Norman Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 8.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Leonard Norman Rd include Baker County Middle School, Baker County Senior High School, and J Franklyn Keller Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 14107 Leonard Norman Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Leonard Norman Rd is about 65.2 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Leonard Norman Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
808 Fox Run Circle,
$153,080 For Sale
6281 Miltondale Rd,
$244,700 For Sale
967 St Marys River Bluff Rd,
$388,000 For Sale
6681 Woodlawn Road,
$225,000 For Sale
648 Oliver St. W.,
$119,500 For Sale
15206 Little Filly Ct,
$224,900 For Sale
15366 Bareback Dr,
$177,900 For Sale
9625 Ford Road,
$270,000 For Sale
11814 Lindsey Lake Dr,
$300,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baker County Middle School||5-8||1,168||68||17.1||4.13 mi|
|Baker County Senior High School||9-12||1,381||78||17.7||4.18 mi|
|J Franklyn Keller Intermediate School||4-5||773||39||19.8||4.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.