Off Market

1410 Baltimore Dr,

Orlando, FL 32810
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,490 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $192,800

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,490 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1959

Description

1410 Baltimore Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1959 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,490 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/12/2018, this property sold for $225,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $192,800. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Baltimore Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Baltimore Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,217 residents, which has increased by 15.6% since 2000. 74.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.48%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Baltimore Dr has a median household income of $48,525 and spends about $42,054 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Baltimore Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Baltimore Dr include Edgewater High, Lake Weston Elementary, and Lockhart Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.1% of the residents near 1410 Baltimore Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Baltimore Dr is about 50.7 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Baltimore Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,490
Year Built
1959
Latitude
28.61
Longitude
-81.4
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
10/12/2018 $225,000 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $2,033 $0 $0 $108,133
2016 $2,033 $0 $0 $87,555
2015 $2,130 $0 $0 $94,036
2013 $1,060 $0 $0 $65,686

Local Info

Population
29,217
Median Family Income
$48,525
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.9%
Median Homeowner Age
31.2
Households with Children
74.8%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Edgewater High 9-12
Lake Weston Elementary PK-5
Lockhart Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week