14109 SW 51st Ln,
Miramar, FL 33027
- 3 Beds
- 1,542 sqft
Est. Value* : $319,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,542 sqft
14109 SW 51st Ln is a single family home in Miramar, FL. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,542 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $319,100. Frequently asked questions about 14109 SW 51st Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14109 SW 51st Ln is located in a community that is home to 12,969 residents, which has increased by 74.5% since 2000. 55.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 SW 51st Ln has a median household income of $37,751 and spends about $35,928 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 SW 51st Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 SW 51st Ln include Broward Children's Center North, College Academy At Broward College, and Coral Cove Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.1% of the residents near 14109 SW 51st Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 SW 51st Ln is about 63.3 degrees in January and 82.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 SW 51st Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
19570 NW 82 Ct,
$365,000 For Sale
4300 SW 152nd Ave,
$484,000 For Sale
8440 NW 185th Street,
$625,000 For Sale
8872 NW 181st St,
$500,000 For Sale
8849 NW 178th St,
$450,000 For Sale
5941 NW 201st St,
$429,000 For Sale
16860 NW 81st Ave,
$798,500 For Sale
4923 SW 163rd Ave,
$549,900 For Sale
16721 NW 78th Ct,
$619,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Broward Children's Center North||PK-12||42||0||0||23.38 mi|
|College Academy At Broward College||9-12||455||12||37.9||10.2 mi|
|Coral Cove Elementary School||PK-5||849||58||14.6||0.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.