14108 Whitecap Ave,
Hudson, FL 34667
- 1,684 sqft
Est. Value* : $171,900
- 1,684 sqft
14108 Whitecap Ave is a single family home in Hudson, FL. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bathrooms and 1,684 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $171,900. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Whitecap Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Whitecap Ave is located in a community that is home to 32,232 residents, which has increased by 16.4% since 2000. 70.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (17.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Whitecap Ave has a median household income of $33,208 and spends about $33,211 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Whitecap Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Whitecap Ave include Hudson Elementary School, Hudson High School, and Hudson Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 14108 Whitecap Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Whitecap Ave is about 68.1 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Whitecap Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14109 Agua Clara Drive,
$154,000 For Sale
14203 Whitecap Avenue,
$112,000 For Sale
8000 Woodbrook Ct,
$174,900 For Sale
12900 Spicebox Way,
$165,900 For Sale
$139,900 For Sale
7131 Fair Lane,
$350,000 For Sale
13930 Berkowitz Avenue,
$189,000 For Sale
14618 BENDL LANE,
$235,900 For Sale
12602 River Mill Dr,
$185,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hudson Elementary School||PK-5||589||42||14||0.72 mi|
|Hudson High School||6-12||1,183||80||14.7||2.42 mi|
|Hudson Middle School||6-8||708||52||13.6||2.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.