1417 Melvin Ave,
Racine, WI 53402
- 3 Beds
- 1,207 sqft
Est. Value* : $124,800
- 3 Beds
1417 Melvin Ave is a single family home in Racine, WI. This home was built in 1952 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,207 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $124,800. Frequently asked questions about 1417 Melvin Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1417 Melvin Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,823 residents, which has increased by 4.9% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1417 Melvin Ave has a median household income of $62,148 and spends about $49,039 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1417 Melvin Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1417 Melvin Ave include Horlick High, and Jerstad-Agerholm School. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 1417 Melvin Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1417 Melvin Ave is about 8.7 degrees in January and 66.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 49.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1417 Melvin Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3416 Ninth Ave,
$129,900 House For Sale
1425 Willmor St,
$148,000 House For Sale
3343 Charles St,
$165,000 House For Sale
1239 Florence Ave,
$115,000 House For Sale
1232 Harmony Dr,
$167,900 House For Sale
2921 Charles St,
$168,000 House For Sale
1229 Cedar Creek St,
$125,000 House For Sale
3350 Fourth Ave,
$134,900 House For Sale
1109 Willmor St,
$149,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Horlick High||9-12||1,577||115||13.7||1 mi|
|Jerstad-Agerholm School||PK-8||1,045||87.4||11.9||0.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.