Off Market

302 Emmett St,

Burlington, IA 52601
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,308 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $70,310

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,308 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1950

Description

302 Emmett St is a single family home in Burlington, IA. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,308 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 8/3/2015, this property sold for $81,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $70,310. Frequently asked questions about 302 Emmett St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 302 Emmett St is located in a community that is home to 30,860 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 68.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.39%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Emmett St has a median household income of $40,270 and spends about $37,241 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Emmett St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 13.5%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Emmett St include Aldo Leopold Middle School, Black Hawk Elementary School, and Burlington Community High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.0% of the residents near 302 Emmett St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Emmett St is about 17.9 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Emmett St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,308
Year Built
1950
Latitude
40.81
Longitude
-91.13
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
8/3/2015 $81,500 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,308 $0 $0 $68,800
2017 $1,312 $0 $0 $68,800
2016 $1,538 $0 $0 $67,500
2014 $1,396 $0 $0 $67,500
2013 $1,332 $0 $0 $74,100

Local Info

Population
30,860
Median Family Income
$40,270
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.5%
Median Homeowner Age
38.8
Households with Children
68.8%
Unemployment Rate
4.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Aldo Leopold Middle School   6-8
Black Hawk Elementary School PK-5
Burlington Community High School   9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week