38706 220th Ave,
Lake Mills, IA 50450
Est. Value* : N/A
38706 220th Ave is a single family home in Lake Mills, IA. Frequently asked questions about 38706 220th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38706 220th Ave is located in a community that is home to 2,709 residents, which has increased by 0.4% since 2000. 68.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38706 220th Ave has a median household income of $35,845 and spends about $34,787 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38706 220th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38706 220th Ave include Lake Mills Elementary School, Lake Mills Middle School, and Lake Mills Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 38706 220th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38706 220th Ave is about 12.4 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38706 220th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
206 S Lincoln St,
$78,000 House For Sale
505 N 10th St,
$51,000 House For Sale
22540 Balsam Ave,
$349,900 House For Sale
714 John K Hanson Dr,
$55,000 House For Sale
408 W Main St,
$59,419 House For Sale
2335 300th St.,
$308,000 House For Sale
48404 230th Ave,
$199,000 House For Sale
20708 Finch Ave,
$424,900 House For Sale
2609 E Lake St,
$724,876 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Mills Elementary School||PK-5||339||27.2||12.4||6.37 mi|
|Lake Mills Middle School||6-8||139||10.2||13.5||6.36 mi|
|Lake Mills Senior High School||9-12||200||15.5||12.8||6.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.