1304 S 6th St,
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
- 3 Beds
- 1,436 sqft
Est. Value* : $224,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,436 sqft
1304 S 6th St is a single family home in Cottage Grove, OR. This home was built in 1910 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,436 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 1/9/2015, this property sold for $104,992. Today, the estimated home value is around $224,500. Frequently asked questions about 1304 S 6th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1304 S 6th St is located in a community that is home to 16,499 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 72.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1304 S 6th St has a median household income of $34,379 and spends about $33,884 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1304 S 6th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1304 S 6th St include Cottage Grove High School, Harrison Elementary School, and Lincoln Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (528 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 1304 S 6th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1304 S 6th St is about 35.0 degrees in January and 63.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1304 S 6th St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
95 W. 20th Avenue,
$695,000 For Sale
840 South 31st Place,
$349,900 For Sale
3351 Rosemont Way,
$715,000 For Sale
549 S 68th Place,
$369,000 For Sale
$220,000 For Sale
755 HORN LN,
$350,000 For Sale
6870 B Street,
$284,900 For Sale
6841 Simeon Drive,
$349,900 For Sale
3855 Souza St,
$287,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cottage Grove High School||9-12||774||38.9||19.8||0.59 mi|
|Harrison Elementary School||K-5||402||20.7||19.3||0.08 mi|
|Lincoln Middle School||6-8||555||27.7||20||0.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.