2356 Federal Ave E,
Seattle, WA 98102
- 4 Beds
- 1,670 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,167,000
- 4 Beds
- 1,670 sqft
2356 Federal Ave E is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1925 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,670 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 11/30/2018, this property sold for $1,230,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,167,000. Frequently asked questions about 2356 Federal Ave E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2356 Federal Ave E is located in a community that is home to 18,458 residents, which has increased by 6.8% since 2000. 24% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (37.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2356 Federal Ave E has a median household income of $51,845 and spends about $43,685 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2356 Federal Ave E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.5%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 25.2%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2356 Federal Ave E include Cascadia Elementary, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (519 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 70.0% of the residents near 2356 Federal Ave E have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2356 Federal Ave E is about 40.6 degrees in January and 65.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2356 Federal Ave E resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2227 Boylston E,
$829,950 House For Sale
1814 Franklin Ave E,
$840,000 House For Sale
1052 E Galer St,
$5,980,000 House For Sale
2235 Fariview Ave E Unit #16,
$2,375,000 House For Sale
939 13th Ave E,
$1,695,000 House For Sale
1000 14th Ave E,
$7,125,000 House For Sale
2143 N Northlake Wy Unit #39,
$419,000 House For Sale
2401 N Northlake Wy Unit #D13,
$359,000 House For Sale
2401 N Northlake Wy Unit #B15,
$559,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||3.89 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||6.06 mi|
|Garfield High School||9-12||1,761||77.5||22.6||2.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.