355 Damascus Rd,
Carmel, ME 04419
Est. Value* : N/A
355 Damascus Rd is a multi-family home in Carmel, ME. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 355 Damascus Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 355 Damascus Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,259 residents, which has increased by 6.3% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 355 Damascus Rd has a median household income of $45,606 and spends about $40,503 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 355 Damascus Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 3%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 5.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 355 Damascus Rd include Caravel Middle School, and Carmel Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 947 (464 for Math and 483 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1006.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 355 Damascus Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 355 Damascus Rd is about 20.1 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 74.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 355 Damascus Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
171 Island Way,
$72,000 House For Sale
105 Maple Shore Lane,
$569,500 House For Sale
Lot 7 Irish Road,
$244,900 House For Sale
0 Village Road,
$24,900 House For Sale
1043 Horseback Road,
$109,900 House For Sale
Lot 5 Lakins Road,
$248,000 House For Sale
Lot 7 Lakins Road,
$227,000 House For Sale
Lot 3 Lakins Road,
$227,000 House For Sale
113 Cross Road Road,
$289,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Caravel Middle School||5-8||224||16.7||13.4||3.91 mi|
|Carmel Elementary School||PK-4||166||16.9||9.8||1.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.