420-422 Parkview St,
Mansfield, OH 44903
- 2 Beds
- 1,404 sqft
Est. Value* : $58,700
- 2 Beds
- 1,404 sqft
420-422 Parkview St is a duplex in Mansfield, OH. This home was built in 1946 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,404 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $58,700. Frequently asked questions about 420-422 Parkview St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 420-422 Parkview St is located in a community that is home to 28,910 residents, which has increased by 2.1% since 2000. 72.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 420-422 Parkview St has a median household income of $45,339 and spends about $40,154 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 420-422 Parkview St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.9%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 420-422 Parkview St include Malabar Intermediate School, Mansfield Middle School, and Mansfield Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 55.0% of the residents near 420-422 Parkview St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 420-422 Parkview St is about 23.7 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 420-422 Parkview St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
211 S Mulberry Street,
$44,900 House For Sale
771 Woodhill Rd,
$294,900 House For Sale
967 Linwood Place,
$189,900 House For Sale
1651 W Cook Rd,
$179,900 House For Sale
634 Brandywine Dr,
$199,900 House For Sale
858 Red Maple Lane,
$235,000 House For Sale
179 Stewart Avenue,
$89,900 House For Sale
1724 Denzler Circle,
$149,900 House For Sale
958 Stewart Road,
$160,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Malabar Intermediate School||3-6||725||45.8||15.8||0.59 mi|
|Mansfield Middle School||7-8||464||36.7||12.6||1.11 mi|
|Mansfield Senior High School||9-12||851||59.1||14.3||1.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.