Off Market

54 Calle Jacaranda,

Brownsville, TX 78520
  • 4 Beds
  • 3,701 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $233,400

  • 4 Beds
  • 3,701 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1955

Description

54 Calle Jacaranda is a single family home in Brownsville, TX. This home was built in 1955 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,701 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $233,400. Frequently asked questions about 54 Calle Jacaranda and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 54 Calle Jacaranda is located in a community that is home to 56,578 residents, which has increased by 24.7% since 2000. 80.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.51%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 54 Calle Jacaranda has a median household income of $30,263 and spends about $31,133 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 54 Calle Jacaranda is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 54 Calle Jacaranda include Brownsville Early College High School, and Sharp Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 861 (438 for Math and 423 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.0% of the residents near 54 Calle Jacaranda have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 54 Calle Jacaranda is about 45.2 degrees in January and 84.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 54 Calle Jacaranda resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
3,701
Year Built
1955
Latitude
25.92
Longitude
-97.51
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $6,402 $0 $0 $244,011
2017 $6,402 $0 $0 $244,011
2016 $4,814 $0 $0 $244,011
2015 $4,814 $0 $0 $192,097

Local Info

Population
56,578
Median Family Income
$30,263
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.9%
Median Homeowner Age
28.1
Households with Children
80.7%
Unemployment Rate
9.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Brownsville Early College High School 9-12
Pace Early College High School 9-12
Sharp Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!