4030 Timber Trace Dr,
Ooltewah, TN 37363
- 2,945 sqft
Est. Value* : $325,400
4030 Timber Trace Dr is a single family home in Ooltewah, TN. This home was built in 1995 and includes 2,945 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 7/19/2017, this property sold for $353,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $325,400. Frequently asked questions about 4030 Timber Trace Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4030 Timber Trace Dr is located in a community that is home to 21,491 residents, which has increased by 8.9% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4030 Timber Trace Dr has a median household income of $56,306 and spends about $46,405 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4030 Timber Trace Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4030 Timber Trace Dr include Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 4030 Timber Trace Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4030 Timber Trace Dr is about 35.6 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4030 Timber Trace Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4386 Wellesley Dr,
$344,999 House For Sale
9586 Rookwood Cir,
$348,900 House For Sale
4176 Barnsley Loop,
$349,900 House For Sale
4170 Barnsley Loop,
$379,900 House For Sale
4184 Barnsley Loop 99,
$349,900 House For Sale
4194 Barnsley Loop 98,
$369,900 House For Sale
4180 Barnsley Loop,
$359,900 House For Sale
2380 Little Elm Ln 42,
$469,900 House For Sale
710 Rocky Shadows Dr,
$379,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper||6-12||673||55||12.2||12.15 mi|
|Hamilton County Collegiate High at Chattanooga State||9-12||120||1||120||9.82 mi|
|Hamilton County High School||11-12||111||9||12.3||9.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.