3 Sandra Pl,
Beacon, NY 12508
- 3 Beds
- 1,370 sqft
Est. Value* : $254,200
- 3 Beds
3 Sandra Pl is a single family home in Beacon, NY. This home was built in 1959 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,370 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $254,200. Frequently asked questions about 3 Sandra Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3 Sandra Pl is located in a community that is home to 22,408 residents, which has increased by 0.8% since 2000. 70.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3 Sandra Pl has a median household income of $62,437 and spends about $49,330 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3 Sandra Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3 Sandra Pl include Beacon High School, Glenham School, and Rombout Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1070 (510 for Math and 560 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 3 Sandra Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3 Sandra Pl is about 19.1 degrees in January and 70.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3 Sandra Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17 Park Lane,
$259,000 House For Sale
31 Tompkins Avenue,
$449,000 House For Sale
19 Kelly Place,
$70,000 House For Sale
561 Washington Avenue,
$300,000 House For Sale
233 bedford Lane 0,
$285,000 House For Sale
27 Maurerbrook Drive,
$559,900 House For Sale
27 Maurerbrook Drive,
$579,900 House For Sale
923 Main Street,
$475,000 House For Sale
0 Washington Avenue,
$595,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Beacon High School||9-12||879||73.9||11.8||1.77 mi|
|Glenham School||PK-5||413||27.8||14.8||0.14 mi|
|Rombout Middle School||6-8||654||59.3||11||1.8 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.