3021 Euclid Heights Blvd,
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
- 4 Beds
- 1,904 sqft
Est. Value* : $198,400
- 4 Beds
3021 Euclid Heights Blvd is a single family home in Cleveland Heights, OH. This home was built in 1915 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,904 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $198,400. Frequently asked questions about 3021 Euclid Heights Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3021 Euclid Heights Blvd is located in a community that is home to 48,134 residents, which has decreased by -7% since 2000. 67.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3021 Euclid Heights Blvd has a median household income of $67,907 and spends about $51,756 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3021 Euclid Heights Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 68.7% of the residents near 3021 Euclid Heights Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3021 Euclid Heights Blvd is about 27.6 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 54.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3021 Euclid Heights Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1660 Lee Road,
$52,500 House For Sale
3180 Sycamore Rd,
$37,100 House For Sale
3263 Euclid Heights Blvd,
$64,900 House For Sale
3278 Berkeley Road,
$165,000 House For Sale
3320 Euclid Heights Boulevard,
$280,000 House For Sale
3345 Euclid Heights Boulevard,
$149,900 House For Sale
$18,000 House For Sale
13366 Cedar Rd,
$141,000 House For Sale
3271 Silsby Rd,
$133,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.