215 S Cherry St,
Maywood, NE 69038
- 2 Beds
- 1,835 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 1,835 sqft
215 S Cherry St is a single family home in Maywood, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,835 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 S Cherry St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S Cherry St is located in a community that is home to 732 residents, which has decreased by -10.2% since 2000. 76.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S Cherry St has a median household income of $33,346 and spends about $33,322 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S Cherry St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S Cherry St include Maywood Elementary School, and Maywood High School.
- How’s the job market? About 74.6% of the residents near 215 S Cherry St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S Cherry St is about 23.5 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S Cherry St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
205 S Maloney Dr.,
$327,500 For Sale
L4-B3 Maloney Highlands 2nd Sub,
$6,950 For Sale
520 BIRDIE LANE,
$249,500 For Sale
21987 E CORRECTION LINE RD,
$125,000 For Sale
9416 S COYOTE LANE,
$328,000 For Sale
723 E. Tumbleweed Ln.,
$25,000 For Sale
415 SANDPIPER WAY,
$300,000 For Sale
404 Sandpiper Way,
$260,000 For Sale
301 W MALONEY DRIVE,
$307,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Maywood Elementary School||PK-6||110||9.3||11.7||0.3 mi|
|Maywood High School||7-12||58||11.5||5||0.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.