Off Market

215 Daily St,

Seward, NE 68434
  • 2 Beds
  • 784 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $98,760

  • 2 Beds
  • 784 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1910

Description

215 Daily St is a single family home in Seward, NE. This home was built in 1910 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 784 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and gas heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $98,760. Frequently asked questions about 215 Daily St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 Daily St is located in a community that is home to 7,709 residents, which has increased by 9.6% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.52%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Daily St has a median household income of $43,426 and spends about $39,230 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Daily St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Daily St include Seward Elementary School, Seward High School, and Seward Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 215 Daily St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Daily St is about 24.2 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Daily St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
784
Year Built
1910
Latitude
40.89
Longitude
-97.22
Heating
GAS

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $878 $0 $0 $67,322
2017 $148 $0 $0 $67,322
2015 $151 $0 $0 $11,507
2013 $175 $0 $0 $11,507

Local Info

Population
7,709
Median Family Income
$43,426
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.4%
Median Homeowner Age
35.0
Households with Children
71.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Seward Elementary School PK-4
Seward High School 9-12
Seward Middle School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week