215 N Adams Central Ave,
Juniata, NE 68955
- 3 Beds
- 1,764 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,764 sqft
215 N Adams Central Ave is a single family home in Juniata, NE. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 1,764 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Adams Central Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Adams Central Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,145 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 80.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Adams Central Ave has a median household income of $45,517 and spends about $40,409 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Adams Central Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Adams Central Ave include Adams Central Junior-Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 215 N Adams Central Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Adams Central Ave is about 25.2 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Adams Central Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12700 Onion Island NE,
$1,200,000 For Sale
8080 51 1/21 St SE,
$49,900 For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$143,900 For Sale
415 A Street,
$122,900 For Sale
$96,000 For Sale
1303 E 33rd Street,
$159,900 For Sale
6105 Avenue R,
$349,900 For Sale
2803 L Avenue,
$194,900 For Sale
3002 I Avenue,
$189,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adams Central Junior-Senior High School||7-12||468||34.4||13.5||1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.