215 N 13th St is a single family home in Dakota City, NE. This home was built in 1940 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,052 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $114,900.
Frequently asked questions about 215 N 13th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N 13th St is located in a community that is home to 2,579 residents, which has increased by 0.1% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N 13th St has a median household income of $43,056 and spends about $38,992 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N 13th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N 13th St include Dakota City Elementary School, South Sioux City Middle School, and South Sioux High School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.6% of the residents near 215 N 13th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N 13th St is about 16.7 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N 13th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.