Off Market

215 N Crescent St,

Bladen, NE 68928
  • 1,368 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,368 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1900

Description

215 N Crescent St is a single family home in Bladen, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes one bathrooms and 1,368 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Crescent St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 N Crescent St is located in a community that is home to 483 residents, which has increased by 5.2% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.21%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Crescent St has a median household income of $30,297 and spends about $31,483 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Crescent St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Crescent St include Silver Lake Elementary School-Bladen, and Silver Lake High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 71.5% of the residents near 215 N Crescent St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Crescent St is about 23.9 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Crescent St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,368
Year Built
1900
Latitude
40.32
Longitude
-98.6
Heating
FORCED AIR
Lot Size
1.45 acre

Local Info

Population
483
Median Family Income
$30,297
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.2%
Median Homeowner Age
41.3
Households with Children
74.0%
Unemployment Rate
4.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Silver Lake Elementary School-Bladen PK-6
Silver Lake High School 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week