215 N Crescent St,
Bladen, NE 68928
- 1,368 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,368 sqft
215 N Crescent St is a single family home in Bladen, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes one bathrooms and 1,368 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Crescent St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Crescent St is located in a community that is home to 483 residents, which has increased by 5.2% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Crescent St has a median household income of $30,297 and spends about $31,483 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Crescent St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Crescent St include Silver Lake Elementary School-Bladen, and Silver Lake High School.
- How’s the job market? About 71.5% of the residents near 215 N Crescent St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Crescent St is about 23.9 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Crescent St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8080 51 1/21 St SE,
$49,900 For Sale
12700 Onion Island NE,
$1,200,000 For Sale
120 Sheppard Avenue,
$135,000 For Sale
415 A Street,
$122,900 For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$143,900 For Sale
$96,000 For Sale
208 E 4th Street,
$89,900 For Sale
1202 C Avenue,
$95,000 For Sale
1201 B Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Silver Lake Elementary School-Bladen||PK-6||159||12.9||12.3||0.26 mi|
|Silver Lake High School||7-12||85||12.5||6.7||10.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.