206 Stone Brook Way,
South Lebanon, OH 45065
- 4 Beds
- 2,781 sqft
Est. Value* : $310,400
- 4 Beds
206 Stone Brook Way is a single family home in South Lebanon, OH. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,781 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $310,400. Frequently asked questions about 206 Stone Brook Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Stone Brook Way is located in a community that is home to 4,525 residents, which has increased by 2.4% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Stone Brook Way has a median household income of $35,557 and spends about $34,571 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Stone Brook Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Stone Brook Way include Columbia Intermediate School, and Kings High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 66.5% of the residents near 206 Stone Brook Way have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Stone Brook Way is about 25.1 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Stone Brook Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5223 Ritchey Lane,
$389,900 House For Sale
186 Vista Ridge Drive,
$599,900 House For Sale
5199 Little Turtle Drive,
$345,000 House For Sale
101 Chateau Valley Lane,
$554,900 House For Sale
124 Bridgewater Drive,
$395,000 House For Sale
5838 Turning Leaf Way,
$264,900 House For Sale
5525 Castle Dr.,
$247,500 House For Sale
5885 Turning Leaf Way,
$225,000 House For Sale
430 Fox Chapel Run,
$408,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Columbia Intermediate School||5-6||620||35.5||17.4||4.8 mi|
|Kings Junior High School||7-9||695||39.3||17.6||1.79 mi|
|Kings High School||9-12||1,278||61.2||20.8||2.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.