206 State St,
Marietta, OH 45750
- 4 Beds
- 680 sqft
Est. Value* : $35,100
- 4 Beds
206 State St is a single family home in Marietta, OH. This home includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 680 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $35,100. Frequently asked questions about 206 State St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 State St is located in a community that is home to 27,213 residents, which has increased by 1.3% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 State St has a median household income of $43,355 and spends about $39,144 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 State St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 State St include Harmar Elementary School, Marietta High School, and Marietta Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 56.6% of the residents near 206 State St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 State St is about 26.8 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 State St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
228 E. Spring St,
$115,000 House For Sale
711 Phillips Street,
$89,900 House For Sale
103 Grant Edwards,
$40,500 House For Sale
1121 Cisler Dr,
$69,900 House For Sale
500 Pine Alley,
$315,000 House For Sale
621 1/2 Ninth Street,
$49,900 House For Sale
705 Washington St,
$149,900 House For Sale
326 4th Street,
$214,900 House For Sale
465 County House Ln,
$129,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Harmar Elementary School||K-5||258||18||14.3||2.07 mi|
|Marietta High School||9-12||795||42||18.9||1.69 mi|
|Marietta Middle School||6-8||611||35||17.4||1.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.