206 W Wyandot Ave is a duplex in Upper Sandusky, OH. This home was built in 1930 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,318 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. In 2/28/2018, this property sold for $75,250. Today, the estimated home value is around $116,600.
Frequently asked questions about 206 W Wyandot Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Wyandot Ave is located in a community that is home to 10,159 residents, which has increased by 0.6% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Wyandot Ave has a median household income of $40,498 and spends about $37,520 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Wyandot Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Wyandot Ave include Union Elementary School, Upper Sandusky High School, and Upper Sandusky Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 206 W Wyandot Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Wyandot Ave is about 24.6 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Wyandot Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.