2154 11th Rd,
Central City, NE 68826
- 1,825 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,825 sqft
2154 11th Rd is a single family home in Central City, NE. This home was built in 1965 and includes 1,825 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2154 11th Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2154 11th Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,848 residents, which has decreased by -3.6% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2154 11th Rd has a median household income of $35,070 and spends about $34,324 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2154 11th Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2154 11th Rd include Central City Elementary School, Central City High School, and Central City Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 61.7% of the residents near 2154 11th Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2154 11th Rd is about 21.5 degrees in January and 74.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2154 11th Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
205 N 8th Street,
$68,000 For Sale
240 South State,
$110,000 For Sale
326 Gerrard Avenue,
$75,000 For Sale
506 N College Avenue,
$145,000 For Sale
2005 Kentucky Drive,
$177,000 For Sale
14152 S Road,
$289,000 For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$143,900 For Sale
415 A Street,
$122,900 For Sale
4722 30th Street,
$175,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central City Elementary School||PK-4||310||21.5||14.4||6.38 mi|
|Central City High School||9-12||204||19.6||10.3||6.76 mi|
|Central City Middle School||5-8||198||18.9||10.4||6.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.