1108 Tamarack Trl,
East Ridge, TN 37412
- 1,917 sqft
Est. Value* : $154,400
- 1,917 sqft
1108 Tamarack Trl is a single family home in East Ridge, TN. This home was built in 1958 and includes 1,917 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $154,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Tamarack Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Tamarack Trl is located in a community that is home to 21,104 residents, which has decreased by -9.2% since 2000. 67.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Tamarack Trl has a median household income of $42,835 and spends about $38,817 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Tamarack Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Tamarack Trl include Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper, and East Ridge Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (474 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 58.2% of the residents near 1108 Tamarack Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Tamarack Trl is about 36.6 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Tamarack Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
567 South Crest Road,
$544,000 For Sale
58 State Line Rd,
$149,000 For Sale
3723 Anderson Ave,
$55,000 For Sale
743 Lanoir St,
$99,000 For Sale
614 S Sweetbriar Ave,
$200,000 For Sale
209 Waheela Rd,
$79,900 For Sale
537 Wando Dr,
$99,900 For Sale
4102 Dodds Ave,
$47,500 For Sale
2006 S Lyerly St,
$40,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper||6-12||673||55||12.2||3.99 mi|
|East Ridge High School||9-12||853||50.4||16.9||1.14 mi|
|East Ridge Elementary||PK-5||1,101||72.9||15.1||0.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.