1108 Seven Springs Ct,
Brentwood, TN 37027
- 4 Beds
- 2,770 sqft
Est. Value* : $453,100
- 4 Beds
- 2,770 sqft
1108 Seven Springs Ct is a single family home in Brentwood, TN. This home was built in 1987 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,770 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $453,100. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Seven Springs Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Seven Springs Ct is located in a community that is home to 41,569 residents, which has increased by 25.5% since 2000. 83% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Seven Springs Ct has a median household income of $118,141 and spends about $78,740 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Seven Springs Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Seven Springs Ct include Granbery Elementary, Haynes Middle, and John Overton High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 79.6% of the residents near 1108 Seven Springs Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 20.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Seven Springs Ct is about 34.7 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Seven Springs Ct resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5805 Sterling Oaks Dr,
$444,000 For Sale
244 Highland Villa Cir,
$207,900 For Sale
504 Doubleday Lane,
$1,799,900 For Sale
685 Harrogate Dr,
$1,115,000 For Sale
9214 Brushboro Dr,
$789,000 For Sale
306 Edgeview Dr,
$345,000 For Sale
533 Harding Place,
$358,900 For Sale
928 Fallview Trl,
$224,879 For Sale
4757 Milner Dr,
$305,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Granbery Elementary||K-4||736||43.6||16.8||0.24 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||11.46 mi|
|John Overton High||9-12||2,019||88.5||22.8||2.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.