1109 Copperstill Cir,
Kingston Springs, TN 37082
- 1,125 sqft
Est. Value* : $198,400
- 1,125 sqft
1109 Copperstill Cir is a single family home in Kingston Springs, TN. This home was built in 1966 and includes one bathrooms and 1,125 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $198,400. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Copperstill Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Copperstill Cir is located in a community that is home to 5,818 residents, which has increased by 20.5% since 2000. 81.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Copperstill Cir has a median household income of $59,654 and spends about $48,459 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Copperstill Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1150 (568 for Math and 582 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 1109 Copperstill Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Copperstill Cir is about 35.1 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Copperstill Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1004 Timber Ridge Ct,
$319,900 For Sale
562 Ridgeview Dr,
$1,650,000 For Sale
20 Bluff Ct,
$214,900 For Sale
3649 Petway Rd,
$45,000 For Sale
7100 Bahne Rd,
$309,900 For Sale
505 Daugherty Ln,
$259,000 For Sale
1099 W Sears Rd,
$829,000 For Sale
9077 Old Charlotte Pike,
$425,000 For Sale
0 Apache Trl-lot 537,
$144,200 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.