1109 10th Ave E,
Springfield, TN 37172
- 1,199 sqft
Est. Value* : $179,600
- 1,199 sqft
1109 10th Ave E is a single family home in Springfield, TN. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bathrooms and 1,199 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $179,600. Frequently asked questions about 1109 10th Ave E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 10th Ave E is located in a community that is home to 27,366 residents, which has increased by 14.7% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 10th Ave E has a median household income of $48,484 and spends about $42,020 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 10th Ave E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 10th Ave E include Bransford Elementary, and Springfield High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.5% of the residents near 1109 10th Ave E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 10th Ave E is about 33.1 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 10th Ave E resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
511 Hayes St,
$152,500 For Sale
108 Rudolph St.,
$140,000 For Sale
307 N Main St,
$435,000 For Sale
1808 Leota St,
$199,900 For Sale
678 Lakeside Dr,
$279,900 For Sale
308 N. Oak St,
$359,900 For Sale
819 Hunters Crossing Ln Lot 41,
$255,500 For Sale
3001 Southwark Dr.,
$750,000 For Sale
0 Lahr Rd,
$99,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bransford Elementary||PK||160||9||17.7||1.29 mi|
|Krisle Elementary||PK-5||383||31||12.3||3.35 mi|
|Springfield High School||9-12||1,093||70.3||15.5||0.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.