1130 Western Springs Dr,
Katy, TX 77450
- 4 Beds
- 1,883 sqft
Est. Value* : $197,700
- 4 Beds
1130 Western Springs Dr is a single family home in Katy, TX. This home was built in 1980 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,883 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $197,700. Frequently asked questions about 1130 Western Springs Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1130 Western Springs Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,463 residents, which has increased by 13% since 2000. 84.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1130 Western Springs Dr has a median household income of $110,608 and spends about $74,471 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1130 Western Springs Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1130 Western Springs Dr include Cimarron Elementary, Katy High School, and West Memorial J H. The average SAT score for this area is about 1049 (529 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 70.7% of the residents near 1130 Western Springs Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1130 Western Springs Dr is about 45.9 degrees in January and 82.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1130 Western Springs Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
22430 Smokey Hill Drive,
$185,000 House For Sale
827 Red Rock Canyon Drive,
$190,000 House For Sale
810 Red Rock Canyon Drive,
$194,900 House For Sale
926 Hidden Canyon Road,
$195,000 House For Sale
707 Wild Horse Valley Road,
$205,000 House For Sale
1015 White Sands Road,
$195,000 House For Sale
22074 Red River Drive,
$224,900 House For Sale
22727 Rangeview Drive,
$172,000 House For Sale
22022 Grand Forks Drive,
$175,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cimarron Elementary||PK-5||679||50.8||13.3||0.73 mi|
|Katy High School||9-12||3,473||206.2||16.8||4.5 mi|
|West Memorial J H||6-8||802||54.3||14.7||0.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.