1051 Barry Ct,
Kirkwood, MO 63122
- 4 Beds
- 1,104 sqft
Est. Value* : $348,500
- 4 Beds
1051 Barry Ct is a single family home in Kirkwood, MO. This home was built in 1952 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,104 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/26/2017, this property sold for $170,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $348,500. Frequently asked questions about 1051 Barry Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1051 Barry Ct is located in a community that is home to 38,204 residents, which has decreased by -7.7% since 2000. 70.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1051 Barry Ct has a median household income of $83,301 and spends about $60,479 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1051 Barry Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1051 Barry Ct include F. P. Tillman Elementary, Kirkwood Senior High, and North Kirkwood Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 72.3% of the residents near 1051 Barry Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1051 Barry Ct is about 28.0 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1051 Barry Ct resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
917 North Harrison Avenue,
$659,000 House For Sale
229 Woodridge Road,
$299,900 House For Sale
625 Kirkshire Drive,
$299,900 House For Sale
721 Cleveland Avenue,
$999,000 House For Sale
601 Mistletoe Lane,
$399,900 House For Sale
607 Bambury Way,
$515,000 House For Sale
1305 Ruth Drive,
$274,900 House For Sale
714 Delchester LANE,
$384,900 House For Sale
11700 Brookbend Drive,
$1,150,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|F. P. Tillman Elementary||K-5||516||33||15.6||0.51 mi|
|Kirkwood Senior High||9-12||1,741||104.2||16.7||0.9 mi|
|North Kirkwood Middle||6-8||675||44||15.3||0.5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.