Off Market

10024 Circleview Dr,

Austin, TX 78733
  • 2,982 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $625,400

  • 2,982 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1992

Description

10024 Circleview Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1992 and includes four bathrooms and 2,982 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $625,400. Frequently asked questions about 10024 Circleview Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 10024 Circleview Dr is located in a community that is home to 6,255 residents, which has increased by 33.4% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (21.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.54%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10024 Circleview Dr has a median household income of $97,467 and spends about $66,529 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10024 Circleview Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 10024 Circleview Dr include Barton Creek Elementary, West Ridge Middle, and Westlake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1131 (576 for Math and 555 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 10024 Circleview Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10024 Circleview Dr is about 48.6 degrees in January and 83.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10024 Circleview Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(512) 599-8913

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
2,982
Year Built
1992
Latitude
30.3
Longitude
-97.89
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $10,381 $0 $0 $606,904
2017 $9,599 $0 $0 $584,395
2016 $10,434 $0 $0 $531,268
2015 $9,898 $0 $0 $535,853
2014 $9,014 $0 $0 $487,139

Local Info

Population
6,255
Median Family Income
$97,467
Graduate Degree Percentile
15.4%
Median Homeowner Age
34.2
Households with Children
74.6%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Barton Creek Elementary K-5
West Ridge Middle 6-8
Westlake High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(512) 599-8913

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST