1509 51st Street Ensley,
Birmingham, AL 35208
- 1,646 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1509 51st Street Ensley is a single family home in Birmingham, AL. This home was built in 1925 and includes one bathrooms and 1,646 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1509 51st Street Ensley and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1509 51st Street Ensley is located in a community that is home to 17,106 residents, which has decreased by -2.6% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1509 51st Street Ensley has a median household income of $34,110 and spends about $33,694 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1509 51st Street Ensley is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 36.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 36.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 1509 51st Street Ensley have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1509 51st Street Ensley is about 40.6 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1509 51st Street Ensley resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2618 Ave I,
$69,500 House For Sale
3204 AVE F,
$675,000 House For Sale
4520 PARK AVE,
$45,000 House For Sale
1813 Stone Rd,
$59,900 House For Sale
1021 SW 15TH ST,
$13,500 House For Sale
4311 5TH AVE,
$25,000 House For Sale
4929 7TH AVE,
$52,900 House For Sale
918 1st St,
$49,900 House For Sale
605 22nd Ave S,
$200,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.