6206 Hummingbird St,
Houston, TX 77096
- 4 Beds
- 2,750 sqft
Est. Value* : $308,800
- 4 Beds
6206 Hummingbird St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1967 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,750 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $308,800. Frequently asked questions about 6206 Hummingbird St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6206 Hummingbird St is located in a community that is home to 32,280 residents, which has increased by 6% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6206 Hummingbird St has a median household income of $80,640 and spends about $57,622 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6206 Hummingbird St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6206 Hummingbird St include Elrod Elementary, and Fondren Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (526 for Math and 480 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 69.4% of the residents near 6206 Hummingbird St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6206 Hummingbird St is about 41.9 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6206 Hummingbird St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6135 Yarwell Drive,
$374,900 House For Sale
6135 Dumfries Drive,
$449,000 House For Sale
6211 Yarwell Drive,
$365,000 House For Sale
6222 Cheena Drive,
$469,999 House For Sale
6130 Valkeith Drive,
$425,000 House For Sale
6047 Wigton Drive,
$319,900 House For Sale
6051 Cheena Drive,
$329,000 House For Sale
6035 Dumfries Drive,
$289,000 House For Sale
10306 Bob White Drive,
$359,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elrod Elementary||PK-5||761||42.5||17.9||0.14 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||19.01 mi|
|Fondren Middle||6-8||936||50.4||18.5||0.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.