606 Arcadian Dr,
Crosby, TX 77532
- 3 Beds
- 1,470 sqft
Est. Value* : $135,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,470 sqft
606 Arcadian Dr is a single family home in Crosby, TX. This home was built in 2013 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,470 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $135,700. Frequently asked questions about 606 Arcadian Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 606 Arcadian Dr is located in a community that is home to 23,557 residents, which has increased by 17.4% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 606 Arcadian Dr has a median household income of $57,566 and spends about $47,017 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 606 Arcadian Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 850 (425 for Math and 425 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 606 Arcadian Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 606 Arcadian Dr is about 48.0 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 606 Arcadian Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
510 Magnolia Ave Avenue,
$130,000 House For Sale
12119 Penn St.,
$99,990 House For Sale
11501 Fm 2100 Road,
$815,000 House For Sale
12418 Avenue B,
$175,000 House For Sale
106 Mouton Circle,
$339,000 House For Sale
115 Polar Bear Trail,
$236,990 House For Sale
107 Polar Bear Trail,
$249,990 House For Sale
12202 Joan Of Arc Street Street,
$260,000 House For Sale
13703 Alaskan Brown Bear Trail,
$253,631 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.