Off Market

5453 Old Natchez Trce,

Primm Springs, TN 38476
  • 1,140 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $49,070

  • 1,140 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2006

Description

5453 Old Natchez Trce is a single family home in Primm Springs, TN. This home was built in 2006 and includes 1,140 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $49,070. Frequently asked questions about 5453 Old Natchez Trce and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 5453 Old Natchez Trce is located in a community that is home to 1,066 residents, which has increased by 30.2% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.64%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5453 Old Natchez Trce has a median household income of $41,706 and spends about $38,218 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5453 Old Natchez Trce is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 5453 Old Natchez Trce include Northfield Academy, and Santa Fe Unit School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1150 (568 for Math and 582 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.8% of the residents near 5453 Old Natchez Trce have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5453 Old Natchez Trce is about 35.0 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5453 Old Natchez Trce resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,140
Year Built
2006
Latitude
35.78
Longitude
-87.2
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
1.22 acre

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $229 $0 $0 $10,250
2017 $229 $0 $0 $8,125
2016 $213 $0 $0 $8,125
2015 $213 $0 $0 $8,125
2013 $301 $0 $0 $11,600

Local Info

Population
1,066
Median Family Income
$41,706
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.1%
Median Homeowner Age
37.0
Households with Children
82.3%
Unemployment Rate
4.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Northfield Academy   6-12
Santa Fe Unit School   PK-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week