2121 New Jersey St,
Baytown, TX 77520
- 3 Beds
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : $86,770
- 3 Beds
2121 New Jersey St is a single family home in Baytown, TX. This home was built in 1930 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $86,770. Frequently asked questions about 2121 New Jersey St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2121 New Jersey St is located in a community that is home to 47,724 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2121 New Jersey St has a median household income of $46,428 and spends about $40,753 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2121 New Jersey St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 13.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2121 New Jersey St include Baytown J H, and Impact Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 2121 New Jersey St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2121 New Jersey St is about 42.5 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2121 New Jersey St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 Britton Street,
$168,000 House For Sale
3218 Missouri Street,
$124,900 House For Sale
3117 Indiana Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
3207 Indiana Street,
$145,000 House For Sale
1315 Magnolia Street,
$109,900 House For Sale
3406 Michigan Street,
$164,500 House For Sale
$369,900 House For Sale
900 Carnegie Street,
$104,999 House For Sale
4311 Cedar Elm Street,
$173,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baytown J H||6-8||959||56.2||17||4.47 mi|
|Impact Early College High School||9-12||380||17||22.3||1.49 mi|
|Lee High School||9-12||1,576||114.3||13.7||1.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.