829 Cora St,
Wyandotte, MI 48192
Est. Value* : $113,500
829 Cora St is a single family home in Wyandotte, MI. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $113,500. Frequently asked questions about 829 Cora St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 829 Cora St is located in a community that is home to 48,673 residents, which has increased by 2.9% since 2000. 69.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 829 Cora St has a median household income of $50,298 and spends about $42,937 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 829 Cora St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 829 Cora St include Jefferson Elementary School, Roosevelt High School, and Woodrow Wilson School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 51.9% of the residents near 829 Cora St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 829 Cora St is about 19.6 degrees in January and 68.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 829 Cora St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
277 Highland St,
$104,900 House For Sale
706 Goddard Street,
$159,900 House For Sale
1034 5th Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
514 Pagel Avenue,
$132,900 House For Sale
461 Champaign Rd,
$99,900 House For Sale
1283 10TH Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
723 WINCHESTER Avenue,
$109,900 House For Sale
1071 13TH Street,
$119,000 House For Sale
1294 12TH Street,
$189,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Jefferson Elementary School||K-5||519||24.8||20.8||1 mi|
|Roosevelt High School||9-12||1,366||63.3||21.5||2.01 mi|
|Woodrow Wilson School||6-8||1,032||40.8||25.2||0.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.