739 Franklin Ave,
Lancaster, OH 43130
- 3 Beds
- 1,134 sqft
Est. Value* : $120,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,134 sqft
739 Franklin Ave is a single family home in Lancaster, OH. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,134 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $120,400. Frequently asked questions about 739 Franklin Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 739 Franklin Ave is located in a community that is home to 63,250 residents, which has increased by 2.3% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 739 Franklin Ave has a median household income of $44,532 and spends about $39,718 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 739 Franklin Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 739 Franklin Ave include Lancaster High School, Mt. Pleasant Elementary School, and Thomas Ewing Junior High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 739 Franklin Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 739 Franklin Ave is about 24.0 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 739 Franklin Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
707 E. 6th Ave.,
$119,900 House For Sale
1320 N High Street,
0 Declaration Dr.,
$260,000 House For Sale
0 Declaration Dr. SHERIDAN & INDEPENDENCE,
$375,000 House For Sale
350 Talmadge Ave.,
$169,900 House For Sale
120 Boving Rd.,
$349,500 House For Sale
0 Wacker Drive,
$45,900 House For Sale
0 Wacker Dr.,
$325,000 House For Sale
0 Bis Road #Lot 4,
$80,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lancaster High School||9-12||1,820||96.9||18.7||0.94 mi|
|Mt. Pleasant Elementary School||K-5||586||29.6||19.7||1.06 mi|
|Thomas Ewing Junior High School||6-8||715||29.3||24.3||0.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.