Off Market

7 Sundance Ct,

Sewell, NJ 08080
  • 1,900 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $263,100

  • 1,900 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


7 Sundance Ct is a single family home in Sewell, NJ. This home was built in 1986 and includes 1,900 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $263,100. Frequently asked questions about 7 Sundance Ct and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7 Sundance Ct is located in a community that is home to 35,285 residents, which has increased by 29.7% since 2000. 82.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.22%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7 Sundance Ct has a median household income of $97,432 and spends about $68,189 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7 Sundance Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7 Sundance Ct include Chestnut Ridge Middle School, and Grenloch Terrace Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (510 for Math and 509 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
  • How’s the job market? About 67.4% of the residents near 7 Sundance Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7 Sundance Ct is about 31.3 degrees in January and 74.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 18.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7 Sundance Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
Year Built
Lot Size
6,784 sqft
New Construction

Tax History

2018 $7,453 $0 $0 $206,800
2017 $7,360 $0 $0 $206,800
2016 $7,316 $0 $0 $206,800
2015 $6,925 $0 $0 $206,800
2014 $4,320 $0 $0 $206,800

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Chestnut Ridge Middle School 6-8
Grenloch Terrace Early Childhood Center   PK-K
Hurffville Elementary School K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.