4470 N Hopkins St,
Milwaukee, WI 53209
- 6 Beds
- 4,352 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 6 Beds
4470 N Hopkins St is a multi-family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1928 and includes six bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 4,352 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 4470 N Hopkins St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4470 N Hopkins St is located in a community that is home to 47,275 residents, which has decreased by -8% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4470 N Hopkins St has a median household income of $40,522 and spends about $37,372 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4470 N Hopkins St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.9%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 21.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 4470 N Hopkins St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4470 N Hopkins St is about 13.5 degrees in January and 68.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4470 N Hopkins St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4606 N 38th St,
$91,300 House For Sale
4629 N 38th St,
$39,900 House For Sale
4535 N 39th,
$130,000 House For Sale
4438 N 38th St,
$169,900 House For Sale
4501 N 39TH St,
$154,900 House For Sale
3527 W Glendale Ave,
$73,000 House For Sale
4541 N 35th St,
$72,000 House For Sale
4434 N Hopkins St,
$74,900 House For Sale
4701 N 34th St,
$69,500 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.