Off Market

4 Downing Pl, Unit D,

Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,360 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $185,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,360 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1975

Description

4 Downing Pl, Unit D, is a single family home in Poughkeepsie, NY. This home was built in 1975 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 1,360 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, hot water heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $185,800. Frequently asked questions about 4 Downing Pl, Unit D, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4 Downing Pl, Unit D, is located in a community that is home to 37,250 residents, which has decreased by -1.3% since 2000. 71.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.89%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4 Downing Pl, Unit D, has a median household income of $78,347 and spends about $58,311 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4 Downing Pl, Unit D, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1086 (540 for Math and 546 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
  • How’s the job market? About 68.5% of the residents near 4 Downing Pl, Unit D, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4 Downing Pl, Unit D, is about 21.6 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4 Downing Pl, Unit D, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
1,360
Year Built
1975
Latitude
41.68
Longitude
-73.9
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $4,728 $0 $0 $165,400
2016 $4,656 $0 $0 $165,400
2015 $4,189 $0 $0 $165,400
2014 $2,023 $0 $0 $165,400
2013 $2,023 $0 $0 $183,800

Local Info

Population
37,250
Median Family Income
$78,347
Graduate Degree Percentile
15.1%
Median Homeowner Age
37.6
Households with Children
71.8%
Unemployment Rate
2.1%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week