301 NW 177th St, Apt 202,
Miami, FL 33169
- 1 Beds
- 730 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1 Beds
301 NW 177th St, Apt 202, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1969 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 730 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 301 NW 177th St, Apt 202, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 301 NW 177th St, Apt 202, is located in a community that is home to 33,495 residents, which has increased by 10.5% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 301 NW 177th St, Apt 202, has a median household income of $49,027 and spends about $42,382 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 301 NW 177th St, Apt 202, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 24%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 301 NW 177th St, Apt 202, include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 301 NW 177th St, Apt 202, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 301 NW 177th St, Apt 202, is about 62.3 degrees in January and 82.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 301 NW 177th St, Apt 202, resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
18040 NW 5th Ave,
$295,000 House For Sale
18010 NW 6th Ct,
$337,000 House For Sale
18060 NW 3rd Ave,
$189,500 House For Sale
420 NW 184th Ter,
$295,000 House For Sale
17945 NW 7th PL,
$349,000 House For Sale
17950 NW 2nd Ave,
$280,000 House For Sale
740 NW 178th Ter,
$369,000 House For Sale
18115 NW 8th Ave,
$240,000 House For Sale
795 NW 177th Ter,
$150,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||10.45 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||19.53 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||24.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.