1023 Askew Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64127
- 4 Beds
- 912 sqft
Est. Value* : $61,500
- 4 Beds
- 912 sqft
1023 Askew Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1890 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 912 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $61,500. Frequently asked questions about 1023 Askew Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1023 Askew Ave is located in a community that is home to 20,774 residents, which has decreased by -0.2% since 2000. 60.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1023 Askew Ave has a median household income of $21,752 and spends about $26,278 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1023 Askew Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 29.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 29.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1023 Askew Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Contract, and Northeast High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 56.8% of the residents near 1023 Askew Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1023 Askew Ave is about 29.0 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1023 Askew Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3228 Independence Avenue,
$97,420 For Sale
2814 E 9th Street,
$90,000 For Sale
400 Monroe Ave,
$79,950 For Sale
415 BENTON Boulevard,
$425,000 For Sale
512 Spruce Avenue,
$115,000 For Sale
803 Cypress Avenue,
$58,400 For Sale
201 Askew Avenue,
$52,000 For Sale
514 Prospect Avenue,
$87,000 For Sale
320 Cypress Ave,
$199,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||6.23 mi|
|Northeast High||9-12||689||38.3||17.9||0.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.