1108 Ronald Ln,
Johnson City, TN 37601
- 1,509 sqft
Est. Value* : $134,300
- 1,509 sqft
1108 Ronald Ln is a single family home in Johnson City, TN. This home was built in 1952 and includes one bathrooms and 1,509 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 12/3/2015, this property sold for $145,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $134,300. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Ronald Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Ronald Ln is located in a community that is home to 30,006 residents, which has increased by 11.8% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Ronald Ln has a median household income of $43,524 and spends about $39,037 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Ronald Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 11%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Ronald Ln include Fairmont Elementary, and Indian Trail Intermediate School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1138 (574 for Math and 564 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.1% of the residents near 1108 Ronald Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Ronald Ln is about 37.1 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Ronald Ln resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
705 N Mountain View Cir,
$745,000 For Sale
1 Fairway Court,
$197,500 For Sale
711 E Fairview,
$49,900 For Sale
601 Fairview Avenue,
$54,900 For Sale
413 Myrtle Avenue,
$154,900 For Sale
216 E. Myrtle Ave. Ave.,
$117,500 For Sale
2407 Park Avenue,
$72,900 For Sale
133 Wichita St,
$57,000 For Sale
2113 Kipping Street,
$238,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fairmont Elementary||PK-4||554||37.3||14.8||0.36 mi|
|Indian Trail Intermediate School||5-6||1,239||70.4||17.5||3.3 mi|
|Liberty Bell Middle School||7-8||1,149||59.2||19.4||1.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.