1108 Spruce Hollow Ln,
Powell, TN 37849
- 4 Beds
- 2,304 sqft
Est. Value* : $242,200
- 4 Beds
- 2,304 sqft
1108 Spruce Hollow Ln is a single family home in Powell, TN. This home was built in 2005 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,304 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/11/2014, this property sold for $218,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $242,200. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Spruce Hollow Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Spruce Hollow Ln is located in a community that is home to 18,703 residents, which has increased by 12.8% since 2000. 78.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Spruce Hollow Ln has a median household income of $50,021 and spends about $43,021 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Spruce Hollow Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Spruce Hollow Ln include Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy, Ft Sanders Education Development Center, and Powell Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 1108 Spruce Hollow Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Spruce Hollow Ln is about 34.8 degrees in January and 76.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Spruce Hollow Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8535 Rayworth Tr,
$196,900 For Sale
7836 Camberley Drive,
$224,900 For Sale
2751 Elston Brae Drive,
$224,500 For Sale
516 Strader Rd,
$115,000 For Sale
1825 Dry Gap Pike,
$350,000 For Sale
2816 Surfside Shores Lane,
$549,900 For Sale
1213 Woodberry Drive,
$180,000 For Sale
2824 Cypress Point,
$359,900 For Sale
6715 Arapahoe Lane,
$399,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy||11-12||89||8||11.1||8.64 mi|
|Ft Sanders Education Development Center||PK-12||312||14||22.2||8.19 mi|
|Powell Elementary||PK-5||867||53.5||16.2||1.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.