1109 Campbell Ct is a single family home in Clarksville, TN. This home was built in 2012 and includes seven bedrooms and 1,473 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $149,800.
Frequently asked questions about 1109 Campbell Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Campbell Ct is located in a community that is home to 48,899 residents, which has increased by 31.9% since 2000. 80.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Campbell Ct has a median household income of $38,563 and spends about $36,366 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Campbell Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Campbell Ct include Kenwood High, and Kenwood Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 944 (470 for Math and 474 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 1109 Campbell Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Campbell Ct is about 35.9 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Campbell Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.